Cowell Clarke supports clients with the issues and challenges around construction, land development, and owning, leasing, and selling land and commercial property.
We assist clients from both the private and public sector, including owners, landlords, investors, developers, and local, state and Commonwealth governments. We advise national retail property owners, shopping centres, large scale residential projects, apartment and industrial developers, joint ventures, and major CBD properties.
Our property team works closely with our environment and planning, private wealth, corporate and commercial teams to bring comprehensive expertise and experience to our clients’ property matters. We also have a dedicated conveyancing team that is highly skilled in e-conveyancing through PEXA (Property Exchange Australia).
- commercial, residential and retail property markets
- property and project development
- commercial and retail leasing
- infrastructure projects
- planning and environmental law
- due diligence investigations
- acquisitions and disposals
- complex broad acre sub-divisions
- community title developments
- property joint ventures and syndicates
- development and construction contract preparation and advice
- property related finance, tax and securitisation matters
- Foreign Investment Review Board advice and applications
- Strata / community / leasehold title developments
- sale and leasing of office blocks, retail centres, industrial and commercial complexes, large infrastructure developments, and leisure and tourism facilities
- preparing and drafting master sale contracts
- preparing and continual updating of Forms 1 under the Land and Business (Sale and Conveyancing) Act 1994 (SA)