We support clients with issues and challenges around owning, leasing and selling land and commercial property, land development and construction.
Our clients are from both the private and public sector, including owners, landlords, investors, developers, as well as local, state and Commonwealth governments. We advise national retail property owners, shopping centres, large scale residential projects, apartment and industrial developers, joint ventures and major CBD properties.
With experience in all areas of property, Cowell Clarke’s team works closely with our firm’s environment and planning practice area, as well as private, corporate and commercial teams to facilitate client matters.
- commercial, residential and retail property markets
- property and project development
- commercial and retail leasing
- infrastructure projects
- planning and environmental law
- due diligence investigations
- acquisitions and disposals
- complex broad acre sub-divisions
- community title developments
- property joint ventures and syndicates
- development and construction contract preparation and advice
- property related finance, tax and securitisation matters
- Foreign Investment Review Board advice and applications
- Strata / community / leasehold title developments sales and leasing of office blocks, retail centres, industrial and commercial complexes, large infrastructure developments and leisure and tourism facilities
- preparing and drafting master sale contracts
- preparing and ongoing updating of Forms 1 under the Land and Business (Sale and Conveyancing) Act.