Joshua Pascale is a member of Cowell Clarke’s Tax & Revenue, Superannuation and Agribusiness teams.
Josh takes a practical and commercial approach in advising property and business owners on a wide range of Federal and State tax law issues, as well as the pertinent superannuation and commercial law matters specific to their circumstances. Josh has developed a particular interest in group restructures and succession planning from both a private and business perspective.
Josh is a co-author of Cowell Clarke’s Australian Agribusiness Advisers’ Guide, the definitive textbook for accountants and other professional advisers acting for clients in the agribusiness sector. He also co-authored Cowell Clarke's SMSF Income Stream Guide, recognised by The Tax Institute as the “definitive guide for professionals dealing with SMSF income streams”.
To order your copy of the Agri-Guide, please visit our online Shop.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Certificate of Legal Business Skills
- The Tax Institute
- Family Business Australia
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Law Society of South Australia