Richard McNeil has practiced property law throughout his entire career.
Richard has experience in all areas of property, with significant expertise in major commercial property transactions including large scale residential projects, apartment and industrial developments, and CBD property acquisition and disposal.
Richard also has extensive experience in advising Commonwealth, state and local government in commercial property related matters and has provided advice in respect of a number of major transactions.
He is also ranked and identified by clients and peers for his expertise in the Doyles Guide as a leading preeminent lawyer in Property and Real Estate Lawyers – South Australia in 2021 and 2023, as well as recommended in Leading Leasing Lawyers – South Australia 2023.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Law Society of South Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- St John Ambulance Australia (SA)
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Voted the 2023 "Lawyer of the Year" for in Leasing Law in Adelaide