Carlie Frantzis works in Cowell Clarke’s Tax & Revenue team, advising on Federal and State taxation law.
Carlie has assisted clients in various matters including preparation of advices, effecting private restructures, obtaining ATO private binding rulings and assisting in ATO reviews and audit matters.
Carlie has a strong understanding of the key issues facing the tax industry, having completed her Honours dissertation which considered whether the ATO is overstepping its role as an administrative body.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- The Tax Institute
- Law Society of South Australia
- Hellenic Australian Lawyers Association