Kieren Chester has built a reputation for expert advice across the gamut of property law.
With substantial experience in all areas of property transactions, Kieren believes that the best legal advice transcends the legal issues and fully grasps the client’s commercial needs.
Kieren’s approach and expertise in assisting clients saw him recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ in Property and Real Estate for South Australia in the 2018 edition of the distinguished Doyle’s Guide, as well as a ‘Recommended’ Leasing Lawyer for South Australia in 2019 and a ‘Recommended’ Property and Real Estate Lawyer for South Australia in both 2020 and 2022.
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Law Society of South Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- Renew Adelaide Incorporated - Committee Member
- JusticeNet SA
- Urban Development Institute of Australia