Whether it’s litigation or mediation, we understand the stress of dispute resolution, and support our clients through the uncertainty of these situations.
When we receive a client’s instructions in a matter of dispute, we will always strive to achieve a commercial resolution wherever possible. However, if a commercial settlement is neither possible nor the best option for our clients, we will run the dispute hard and smart with a strategic plan.
We work with executives, directors, owners and managers of corporates, businesses and trusts to assist with disputes in industries including building, construction, and property. We have extensive expertise in corporate litigation involving shareholders and/or directors, as well as the prevention of fraud and litigation.
Members of our team are also formally qualified as mediators and arbitrators in alternative dispute resolution, which enables us to act as independent experts in a variety of dispute matters.
- commercial litigation management
- dispute resolution, project management and review
- commercial negotiation, including mediation and arbitration
- litigation risk assessments
- risk management and commercial insurance
- corporate fraud
- debt recovery and insolvency
- defamation and media law
- intellectual property
- joint ventures and partnerships
- product liability
- professional indemnity
- trade practices matters