Australia is destined to become the food bowl of Asia. Our legal advisory services span the breadth of this ambition, supporting clients from farm to plate.
We work with clients, large and small, to advise on issues that support their business, family, succession, and growth. Our clients include ASX listed and family owned companies, joint ventures, cooperatives, consortiums and industry advisors.
Our experience spans fishing and aquaculture, viticulture and wine, timber and forestry, broad acre farming, livestock and food production, processing, packing and wholesaling, and farm machinery.
We draw on our breadth of technical know-how and practical experience to stand by you through your challenges and seize the available opportunities.
- business structuring
- capital raising
- dispute resolution
- employment & industrial relations
- environmental law compliance
- fishing and aquaculture law and transactions
- intellectual property
- intergenerational succession planning
- mergers & acquisitions
- primary production land acquisitions and restructures
- supply, distribution, and export contracts
- specialist tax and stamp duty advice
- water resources law and compliance