Our corporate team provides corporate advisory and transactional legal solutions that mitigate and manage your risks, while facilitating access to capital.
Corporate and securities law regulates and impacts both daily and strategic operations of a company. Mitigating and managing your risks and concerns and facilitating access to capital is important.
Our clients include major ASX listed, public and private companies across a broad range of industries. We have extensive experience in capital markets, securities regulations and fundraising, acting for businesses with capital raising requirements and also for capital providers. This includes start-up capital, working capital for operation and expansion, undertaking acquisitions, re-setting your balance sheet and raising non-bank finance.
Cowell Clarke’s corporate team provides corporate advisory and transactional legal solutions. Our clients value our ability to act quickly in delivering tailored, commercially minded advice.
- takeovers and schemes of arrangement
- ASX listings, IPOs and compliance
- rights and entitlement issues
- mergers and acquisitions
- due diligence and verification
- refinancing and capital reconstructions and reductions
- notices of meeting and AGM procedures
- shareholder agreements
- capital raisings, equities and securities dealings, debentures
- prospectuses, offer documents and information memoranda
- private equity and venture capital
- directors and shareholders’ agreements and disputes
- shareholder and joint venture agreements and disputes
- shareholder activist matters
- board of directors matters
- directors' duties and corporate governance issues
- disputes relating to oppressive and unfair dealings by companies and shareholders
- Corporations Act and Australian Securities and Investments Commission issues