Our corporate team provides corporate advisory and transactional legal solutions that mitigate and manage your risks, while facilitating access to capital.
Corporate and securities law regulates and impacts both daily and strategic operations of a company. Mitigating and managing risk while facilitating access to capital is vital. Our clients value our ability to act quickly in delivering tailored, commercially minded advice.
We have extensive experience in capital markets, securities regulations and fundraising, and have advised clients that include major ASX listed, public and private companies across a broad range of industries.
We have advised businesses that provide or require traditional and non-bank capital, and have raised start-up capital, working capital for operation and expansion, and capital for undertaking acquisitions or re-setting balance sheets.
- takeovers and schemes of arrangement
- ASX listings, IPOs and compliance
- rights and entitlement issues
- mergers and acquisitions
- due diligence and verification
- refinancing and capital reconstructions and reductions
- notices of meeting and AGM procedures
- capital raisings, equities and securities dealings, debentures
- prospectuses, offer documents and information memoranda
- private equity and venture capital
- directors and shareholders’ agreements and disputes
- shareholder and joint venture agreements and disputes
- shareholder activist matters
- board of directors matters, including duties and corporate governance issues
- disputes relating to oppressive and unfair dealings by companies and shareholders
- issues pertaining to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and ASIC