Achieving success with a commercial transaction requires experience, imagination, passion and hard work. We share these attributes with our clients.
When two or more parties agree to transact or invest, there are a lot of business, operational and financial issues to consider, not to mention jurisdictional, regulatory and procedural requirements.
We support a variety of clients with commercial transactions, including start-ups, small and medium enterprises, family businesses and public listed companies. With our membership of ALFA International®, the Global Legal Network, we have local relationships worldwide, enabling us to support client deals in Australia and internationally.
Our clients value our thoroughly commercial approach to their matters and the experience we have across deal sizes, large and small.
- business structures, contracts and transactions
- mergers and acquisitions
- due diligence investigations
- Australian Foreign Investment Review Board applications
- business succession planning and implementation
- directors', officers' and professional advisers' liability and indemnity insurance
- management and shareholder buyouts
- pre-dispute advice to directors, auditors and corporate officers
- access to capital