Best Lawyers applies a peer review process to identify top legal talent around the world. For more than 30 years, they have delivered results that recognize the very best in local and global markets.
A special mention goes out to Richard Beissel who has been recognised as a 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” for his work in Mergers and Acquisitions Law in Adelaide. This is a fantastic accolade as only a single lawyer in each practice area and community is honoured with this award.
We are also pleased to mention that we have two newly recognised lawyers this year, Peter Healey and Matthew Hawke. This is well-deserved.
Congratulations to all our lawyers for making it into the Best Lawyers of Australia (2022 Edition).
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs – Peter Slegers and John Brimacombe
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Rob Kennett and Symoane Mercurio
- Banking & Finance Law - Richard Beissel and John Brimacombe
- Commercial Law - Brett Cowell
- Construction/Infrastructure Law – Jamie Watts and Matthew Hawke
- Corporate Law – Brett Cowell
- Equity Capital Markets - Richard Beissel
- Insolvency & Reorganization Law – Rob Comazzetto
- Intellectual Property Law - Rob Kennett
- Labour & Employment Law - Peter Healey
- Leasing Law – Richard McNeil and Sam Richardson
- Litigation – Jamie Watts, Natalie Abela, Rob Kennett, Symoane Mercurio and Amanda Brady
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law – Richard Beissel
- Occupational Health and Safety Law – Sam McGrath
- Product Liability Litigation – Rob Kennett
- Project Finance & Development Practice - John Brimacombe
- Real Property Law – Richard McNeil
- Tax Law - Peter Slegers
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice – Peter Slegers