Best Lawyers applies a peer review process to identify top legal talent around the world. For more than 30 years, they have delivered results that recognize the very best in local and global markets.
Congratulations to our lawyers for making the list in this year’s Best Lawyers of Australia (2021 Edition).
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs – Peter Slegers
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Rob Kennett and Symoane Mercurio
- Commercial Law - Brett Cowell
- Construction/Infrastructure Law – Jamie Watts and Ian Nosworthy
- Corporate Law – Brett Cowell
- Equity Capital Markets - Richard Beissel
- Insolvency & Reorganization Law – Rob Comazzetto
- Intellectual Property Law - Rob Kennett
- Leasing Law – Richard McNeil and Sam Richardson
- Litigation – Natalie Abela, Rob Kennett and Amanda Brady
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law – Richard Beissel
- Occupational Health and Safety Law – Sam McGrath
- Product Liability Litigation – Rob Kennett
- Real Property Law – Richard McNeil
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice – Peter Slegers
A special mention to Symoane Mercurio and Amanda Brady on their first recognition in The Best Lawyers. This is a well-deserved recognition that we are sure we will continue to see in the years to come.
Congratulations to all on this well-deserved accolade.