Applying sound probity principles encourages open, honest and fair interactions that facilitate productive relationships with an ethical approach.
Cowell Clarke works with clients, large and small, to build and support their governance frameworks and apply sound probity principles including compliance. These include local and state government, as well as ASX listed companies, family owned, joint venture, cooperatives and consortiums.
Our team’s experience, guidance and advice has resulted in long term support arrangements with clients. We are known for an approach that promotes discussion, openness and fairness, whilst recognising the importance of value for money.
- invitations to tender, quotations and expressions of interest
- general probity principles including confidentiality, management of conflicts, conformity of process and accountability
- evaluation of offers
- probity planning compliance
- ensuring officers act ethically without bias
- risk management
- incorporating probity into contract terms and conditions
- complex procurement
- grant funding
- frameworks to encourage non-discriminatory competition
- anti-money laundering and legislation Foreign Corrupt Practices compliance and reviews
- compliance with relevant provisions of:
- Commonwealth Procurement Rule
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
- Defence Procurement Policy Manual