Situations involving underperforming, distressed and insolvent businesses need in-depth technical advice coupled with a strategic, solution focused mindset.
Cowell Clarke’s innovative and experienced team has a long track record of turning around underperforming and distressed businesses and resolving insolvency appointments quickly and efficiently.
We work with businesses, insolvency practitioners, banks and secured creditors on restructures, workouts, voluntary administration, insolvency, receiverships, liquidation, debt recovery and bankruptcy.
Our insolvency and reconstruction group works closely with in-house commercial and dispute resolution teams to ensure seamless service delivery for any financial workout, insolvent administration or asset or business transaction.
- pre-insolvency advice
- insolvent trading advice
- directors duties and obligations
- corporate workouts and MBOs
- reconstruction and mergers and acquisitions
- voluntary administrations
- bankruptcy advice and bankruptcy related litigation
- investigations, preference recoveries and other related insolvency proceedings
- advising and providing representatives in dealing with ASIC, ATO and other government bodies