We support listed entities, product issuers, market participants, underwriters and corporate advisers in their transactions and dealings in listed equity markets.
Our clients include a range of major ASX listed and other entities that raise capital either because of listing or in the secondary markets. These include capital intensive businesses, explorers, start-ups, bio-techs, and entities pursuing a strategy of growth by acquisition, as well as recapitalisations and reconstructions.
We also advise unlisted public and substantial private entities that raise capital off-market and have extensive shareholder registers. Additionally, our team works with clients across Australia and internationally to provide compliance and corporate governance advice.
- ASX listing rule and compliance advice
- rights and entitlements issues
- share purchase plans
- employee securities plans
- underwriting agreements, sub-underwriting and mandates
- prospectus and other offer documentation
- debenture issues
- due diligence review, reporting and verification
- sophisticated and professional investor exemptions
- recapitalisation and reconstruction
- reverse takeovers
- ASX listings / IPOs
- schemes of arrangement and takeovers
- ASX waivers and ASIC relief