We support listed entities, product issuers, market participants, underwriters and corporate advisers in their transactions and dealings in listed equity markets.
Our clients include major ASX listed and other entities that raise capital either as a result of listing or in the secondary markets. These include capital intensive businesses, explorers, start-ups, bio-techs and entities pursuing a strategy of growth by acquisition, as well as recapitalisations and reconstructions. We also advise unlisted public and substantial private entities that raise capital off-market and have extensive shareholder registers.
Additionally, our team works with clients across Australia and internationally to provide compliance and corporate governance advice.
- ASX listing rule and compliance advice
- rights and entitlements issues
- share purchase plans
- employee securities plans
- underwriting agreements, sub-underwriting and mandates
- prospectus and other offer documentation
- debenture issues
- due diligence review, reporting and verification
- sophisticated and professional investor exemptions
- recapitalisation and reconstruction
- reverse takeovers
- ASX listings / IPOs
- schemes of arrangement and takeovers
- ASX waivers and ASIC relief