Best Lawyers is a worldwide publication producing lists in more than 75 countries around the world. Best Lawyers is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Congratulations to our lawyers for making the list in this year’s Best Lawyers of Australia 2017.
Firstly, Jon Clarke has been recognised as Adelaide’s Lawyer of the Year for Construction/Infrastructure Law.
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs – Peter Slegers
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Jon Clarke and Rob Kennett
- Construction/Infrastructure Law – Jon Clarke, Ian Nosworthy and Jamie Watts
- Corporate Law – Brett Cowell
- Insolvency & Reorganization Law – Rob Comazzetto
- Leasing Law – Richard McNeil and Sam Richardson
- Litigation – Jon Clarke and Rob Kennett
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law – Richard Beissel
- Real Property Law – Richard McNeil
- Tax Law – Andrew Sinclair (former consultant at Cowell Clarke)
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice – Andrew Sinclair (former consultant at Cowell Clarke) and Peter Slegers
Cowell Clarke’s Chairman of Partners, Brett Cowell, said “the recognition is a testament to the track record of all involved. To be so highly regarded by their peers, is an outstanding achievement and reflects the cohesiveness and collaboration of the entire firm". Cowell Clarke has built a strong, committed and cohesive law practice that services our local, national and international clients.