Best Lawyers is a worldwide publication producing lists in more than 70 countries around the world. Best Lawyers is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Congratulations to our lawyers for making the list in this year’s Best Lawyers of Australia (2020 Edition).
Firstly, Richard McNeil has been recognised as Adelaide’s Lawyer of the Year for Real Property Law.
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs – Peter Slegers
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Jon Clarke and Rob Kennett
- Commercial Law - Brett Cowell
- Construction/Infrastructure Law – Jon Clarke, Ian Nosworthy and Jamie Watts
- Corporate Law – Brett Cowell
- Equity Capital Markets - Richard Beissel
- Insolvency & Reorganization Law – Rob Comazzetto
- Intellectual Property Law - Rob Kennett
- Leasing Law – Richard McNeil and Sam Richardson
- Litigation – Natalie Abela, Jon Clarke and Rob Kennett
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law – Richard Beissel
- Occupational Health and Safety Law – Sam McGrath
- Product Liability Litigation – Rob Kennett
- Real Property Law – Richard McNeil
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice – Peter Slegers
Cowell Clarke’s Chairman, Brett Cowell, said “the recognition is a testament to the track record of all involved. To be so highly regarded by their peers, is an outstanding achievement and reflects the cohesiveness and collaboration of the entire firm". Cowell Clarke has built a strong, committed and cohesive law practice that services our local, national and international clients.