- Are you thinking of annual of going to annual fixed term agreements?
1 July 2021 saw the introduction of new rules around Fee Disclosure Statements (FDS), replacing ‘disclosure day’ and ‘renewal notice day’ with ‘anniversary day’ and requiring advisers to issue an enhanced FDS to existing OFA clients before the end of the 12-month transition period.
At Cowell Clarke we help financial services businesses to navigate Australia’s evolving regulatory framework. Our team of financial services lawyers has real financial services expertise. We assist a broad range of financial services businesses with their AFS Licensing, ongoing compliance obligations and queries on an ongoing basis.
Our expertise includes:
- Ongoing AFSL compliance support via an online portal
- Advising clients on AFSL authorisations, breach reporting, best interests duty, and relief applications
- Assisting with ACL and AFSL applications and variations
- Assistance with ASIC notices, investigation and enforcement including suspension and banning orders
- Developing and/or reviewing compliance policies and disclosure documents
- Financial services regulatory advice