Katie practises in commercial and corporate law, primarily in the areas of intellectual property, information technology, privacy law and the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
Katie values building genuine relationships with clients and colleagues. She enjoys the opportunity to work with and assist clients to achieve positive outcomes.
Katie has developed a particular interest in assisting the establishment of new businesses including advising on the protection of intellectual property and developing and implementing standard contract documents and systems.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Diploma of Languages
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Law Society of South Australia
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Family Business Australia
- Business Chicks