Hillary Ray is one of Australia’s leading experts in financial services law.
Hillary brings more than 19 years of experience to advising clients on financial services regulation and corporate governance and compliance.
Hillary also takes a keen interest in the growth and opportunities of the fintech sector, advising numerous fintechs on the application of law to technology and being a regular speaker on fintech and regulation.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Trinity College, University of Cambridge (UK)
- Diploma Legal Practice (Grad), University of Technology Sydney
- Diploma in Italian, Faculty of Modern & Medieval Languages, University of Cambridge (UK)
- Law Qualifications, Law Tripos Part IB, Trinity College, University of Cambridge (UK) (Academic requirement for admission to Law Society, England)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- SMSF Association
- Law Council of Australia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
- International Commission of Jurists (Australia Branch)
- American Bar Association