New Zealand’s economy is largely services driven, with large scale manufacturing also dominant in food processing, textiles, machinery and transportation equipment.
Finance, mining and tourism are also strong industries, with the country’s main export partners being Australia, China, the United States and Japan. The guide to Doing Business in New Zealand explains the country’s business environment with a focus on:
- Establishing a business
- Purchase of a New Zealand business
- Purchasing land in New Zealand
- Capital markets
- Ongoing operational matters
- The New Zealand legal system
- Environment and resource management
To download your guide, click here.