The State of Israel is a small, parliamentary democracy of around eight million people, situated on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea.
Known for the high technology industries of communications, information technology, bio-tech, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and precision instruments, Israel also has thriving textile and tourism industries. The guide to Doing Business in Israel explains the country’s business environment with a focus on:
- Israel - Introduction
- Forming a company in Israel
- Taxation - monthly and annual tax filings
- Privileged and approved enterprises
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Employment and Labor law
- Work Permits (visas)
- Venture capital and private equity
- Competition Law
- Oil and Gas exploration
To download your guide, click here.