Regulatory changes and increased competition have meant strategic, expert and practical advice is increasingly relevant and important for the pharmacy industry.
Cowell Clarke has extensive experience working with retail pharmacy chains and private owners. We have considerable knowledge of pharmacy ownership legislation in all Australian jurisdictions, acting for clients in the purchase and sale of their pharmacies. We provide advice around the key issues facing pharmacy tenants, across various types of retail premises, and ensure that your business structure is appropriate for your business operations and personal goals.
Known for our capacity to collaborate, our pharmacy specialists work closely with property, commercial business and taxation teams to provide you with a complete offering. We have developed significant industry experience and market leading knowledge, having advised some of Australia's largest privately owned pharmacy groups.
- all aspects of acquisition and disposal of interests in retail pharmacy businesses
- establishment of ownership structures
- negotiating leases
- negotiating security documents with financiers and credit arrangements with major pharmaceutical providers as part of an acquisition or group restructure
- insolvency and reconstruction
- National pharmacy legislation and regulations