We are seeking a Leasing Paralegal and a Leasing Assistant to work full time in our Adelaide office.
Cowell Clarke is a specialist commercial law firm based in Sydney and Adelaide. We act for clients in all sectors of business and industry in Australia and internationally.
The key to your successful placement in these roles is your existing experience in a legal office or with retail leasing.
- liaising with clients
- assessing new instructions
- review, modify and finalise retail leases
- maintain and update electronic files and online platform
- ensure all administrative procedures are provided in a competent and efficient manner.
- comprehensive understanding of requirements to work in a corporate environment including exceptional attention to detail and appropriate manner
- demonstrated experience in the preparation of legal and/or leasing documentation and correspondence
- strong organisation skills, together with ability to manage conflicting priorities simultaneously
- ability to develop quality working relationships
- enjoy a busy and collaborative environment
- a level of motivation and enthusiasm
- desire to specialise in this area and continue career as a paralegal.
To apply in confidence, please send your application email@example.com addressed to Ms Pina Zito, HR Advisor. Applications should include a cover letter and curriculum vitae.
While we highly value our relationships with recruitment agencies, at this stage we prefer to liaise directly with candidates.